Moving the Kroonen House with Horses

View of photo from Auburndale to Buena Vista and Olive in South Riverside.  This house was built by Leo Kroonen on the banks of the Santa Ana River in Auburndale in 1889.  It was their first home.  It was moved to Corona (then South Riverside) in 1891, to the corner of Buena Vista and Olive Streets where it still stands though it was damaged by fire later on.  The man in the cart is Ed Pine, twin brother of Edward Pine.  He was the one who moved the house from Auburndale to where it now stands.
Abstract/Description: View of photo from Auburndale to Buena Vista and Olive in South Riverside. This house was built by Leo Kroonen on the banks of the Santa Ana River in Auburndale in 1889. It was their first home. It was moved to Corona (then South Riverside) in 1891, to the corner of Buena Vista and Olive Streets where it still stands though it was damaged by fire later on. The man in the cart is Ed Pine, twin brother of Edward Pine. He was the one who moved the house from Auburndale to where it now stands.
Subject(s): Corona, South Riverside, Buildings, Residences