Corona Lumber Co.

Corona Lumber Co. on 4th and Main. Howard Ware (left); A.J. Ware and Drew urmun (in front of Willys Knight Truck); Frank Ware (right).  Center section of front building was originally Elwood Lilly's City Lumber Company office (on 1/4 block, Southwest corner East 6th and Ramona). Next it was moved to southeast corner of West 4th and Washburn. Final location is shown in pictures. Both small sections demolished in 1938 to build new addition on south end.
Abstract/Description: Corona Lumber Co. on 4th and Main. Howard Ware (left); A.J. Ware and Drew urmun (in front of Willys Knight Truck); Frank Ware (right). Center section of front building was originally Elwood Lilly's City Lumber Company office (on 1/4 block, Southwest corner East 6th and Ramona). Next it was moved to southeast corner of West 4th and Washburn. Final location is shown in pictures. Both small sections demolished in 1938 to build new addition on south end.
Subject(s): Cityscapes
Corona, Buildings